Welcome to TracFone Wireless Forum

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: Welcome to TracFone Wireless Forum

Postby TeresaEllis » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:13 pm

What is the point of this forum? Every answer seems to be "My name is TracFone <Insert Name Here>. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you."

This isn't a forum, it is just a way to access customer service. I can't find any answers. I have to wait for someone to email me back.
TeresaEllis

Postby SupAwesomeFan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:22 am

Hi, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great Tracfone community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! :)
SupAwesomeFan

Postby TABLOU » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:18 pm

I am looking for help finding a phone that will be compatible to my ford F150 sync3. I would like to use navigation but can not find what phone is able to work with a gps system.
TABLOU

Postby CallTheBBB » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:06 pm

It's a certainty that we're not welcome. I've been ignored for a long time, even though I am the only one here who has asked for help. (There was one other person, but he left in frustration.)
CallTheBBB

Postby Bojonson » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:36 pm

Why is this website so NOT "mobile friendly"??!
This is the place that Tracfone wants us to visit for 'help', if I'm not mistaken. That way they don't have to employ customer service agents with adequate knowledge and in sufficient numbers to effectively resolve issues when we call or chat. That decision may have made good business sense, but the implementation is abysmal! I don't think that result was intentional, rather I believe the business & marketing "decision-making" geniuses figured website design was an artsy-fartsie/techie function. They were done once they convinced each other what a good idea Customer [Self] Service is. Here's where they went wrong. And here's why:
https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/ ... ogys-sake/

http://www.dummies.com/web-design-devel ... eb-design/

:idea: Site Admin should check it with Google:
https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly
Bojonson

Postby EUBERTO GARCIA » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:42 pm

hello friend tracfone I have a request I bought 2 lg rebel 4 lte and an alcatel onetouch pop icon 2 I want to advise me in the steps that I follow to release my cell phones .. I would appreciate it ..
EUBERTO GARCIA

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:33 am

Hi EUBERTO GARCIA. My name is TracFone Larry. Are you trying to unlock the phone? Is this what you want to do?
TracFone - Larry

Postby pbeary » Fri May 25, 2018 3:42 pm

I haven't been able to connect voice calls for almost a month- ten hours or so with tech support, tried three phones, four or five sim cards, still no resolution. I'm told my account is all correct, Apple says my phone is fine, but as soon as I try to answer a call, it immediately disconnects. If you call my phone, you can't even leave a voicemail. Text and data work fine. The problem is in Tracfone's system, and tech support people don't seem to have the means to fix it. HELP?
pbeary

Postby Sam » Fri May 25, 2018 9:52 pm

Hi pbeary. My name is TracFone Sam. I regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience. It is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service. Please allow us to review your account so we can provide a thorough explanation and concrete resolution for your issue. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Postby stephen7 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:30 am

hello
stephen7

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome