Samsung Slider

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Samsung Slider

Postby Apple Jax » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 am

I have been a net10 customer for the past 5 plus years. During this time, I have been very pleased with the service, ease of use and customer service.In February, I purchased a new phone. The samsung t401g slider. During the time of use, I decided that I wanted to upgrade to the unlimited plan, so I purchased the same phone with the unlimited capabilities... The new slider was purchased on May 1. I got my number transferred over and got my unlimited plan started. All was well until Sunday. On Sunday, the phone went into "inactive" status. I have spent over 3 hours on 4 separate occasions with tech support with no success and only frustration!!! I feel like I keep getting the runaround with them or maybe they dont understand what I am saying... I was told that I needed to take the phone back to the retailer where purchased (an hour and a half away) and have it reactivated. I do not have the box the phone came in, only the receipt. I was told that it was not properly activated at checkout.. Well, it has worked perfectly for 2 weeks. The last rep told me it showed being defective and returned. It is IN MY HAND!! Can the phone simply not be "reactivated"? Is there anything that you can check to find out what the issue is? Serial number is *** *** *** *** ***
Apple Jax

Re: Samsung Slider

Postby TracFone - Michael » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 am

Hi. My name is TracFone Michael. Sorry that you're having a problem. This forum is strictly for TracFone phones. Please direct your issues and concerns to NET10 technical support at[url[url=www.net10.com]www.net10.com[/url][url=www.net10.com]www.net10.com[/url][/url]. Thanks for your patience. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Michael
TracFone - Michael

Return to Welcome