Problems, but no solutions

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Problems, but no solutions

Postby Joel36 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:39 am

Approximately 9-23-2010, I purchased and activated a Samsung T301G Tracfone and a 200 minute airtime card from the Keesler Air Force Base Exchange. It was a double minutes for life, one year of service military phone. After activation, I had about 400 minutes and about 450 days of service.I am disabled and I could not hold and operate the Samsung phone well, so I returned to the BX and bought another Tracfone, an LG420G, also a military phone with one year of service.On or about 10-15-2010, I activated the LG420G phone, replacing the Samsung. I expected my service time to increase by one year, but it did not.I tried to find out why at the Tracfone website, but I was unsuccessful, so I called tech support. I spent about an hour trying to explain my problem over and over to several different people I could barely understand before getting disconnected. I emailed tech support and they told me to call. After more unsuccessful tries, I decided to be satisfied with the service days I had.On or around 11-9-2010. I lost my LG420G Tracfone. I tried to report it online with no success and had to call tech support. I tried to explain that I had lost my LG phone and wanted to reactivate the Samsung and transfer my service days and airtime to it. At that point, I was disconnected. I was hoping that my problems had been solved before the disconnection and I tried to turn my Samsung phone to check. It wouldn't come, so I went to my account on the website and discovered that BOTH of my phones were now deactivated. I called tech support twice more, but could not understand the people and/or they could not understand me. At this point, I gave up calling tech support.After cooling off a few days, I started trying to fix things online. After numerous mess ups on my part, I was able to get my Samsung partially reactivated. To complete the activation, I had to purchase another air time card.I purchased a small airtime card, hoping I could get my service days and airtime back from my phone somehow. After my Samsung was reactivated, I discovered that I had no phone number and still cannot use my Tracfone. So far, I have over $100 and numerous wasted hours invested in a Tracfone and NO PHONE SERVICE. If someone does not see this and help fix my problems, I will be long gone to ATT.
Joel36

Re: Problems, but no solutions

Postby Jessica » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:46 am

Good day, Joel. My name is Jessica TracFone. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica

Return to Welcome