Transfer from old Nokia 5100 to Samsung T105G

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Transfer from old Nokia 5100 to Samsung T105G

Postby carlyc » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:47 am

Hello, just upgraded my phone (old Nokia 5100 with DMFL card and 209 minutes) to the Samsung T105G. Activation was successful and I have a new phone number, but I can not see how to transfer my DMFL card and my minutes to the Samsung. (The Nokia is active until 3/2012 so the DMFL should transfer with the minutes.) I only see the option to transfer the old phone number (which I do not need to do).How to transfer the DMFL and the minutes to the new Samsung?
carlyc

Re: Transfer from old Nokia 5100 to Samsung T105G

Postby Nick » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi Carlyc. My name is TracFone Nick and I will be addressing your question. The new phone must be active with another number so that you can transfer only the minutes, service days and the DMFL to the new phone. Hope this answers your question. Thank you.
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Postby carlyc » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:44 pm

It is. But the old phone does not have a sim card. After many tries, I am still unsucessful. This is the message I get:" Your NEW PHONE is Active. Please enter the phone number associated with this phone." ( I do and then get the following message)."In order to transfer your number to a New TracFone, you will need to contact Customer Care Center."I have posted here twice. Help please.
carlyc

Postby Sam » Tue May 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Hi Carlyc. My name is TracFone Sam. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message.
Thank you.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Return to Welcome