no signal

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

no signal

Postby jp8262 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 am

last ticket # 1025067395 LG phone TFLG200CB--- I have a phone tower a half mile away that is visable from my living room window. When the phone picks that tower, I have a full signal, but a ROAM signal. Ninty-eight percent of the time my phone will not pick the roam tower, but another nonroaming tower with minimal, unusuable signal and unusable phone. I have tried to correct this problem thru the internet and thru service support 1-800-867-7183 to no avail. I am told the problem will be fixed with the times from 24 hours to 4 days. Doesn't happen. When questioned "what to do if problem is not fixed"?, the answer is to call again. I am wasting much of my life trying to get this corrected. Any help here?? thanks
jp8262

Re: no signal

Postby TracFone - Jhonally » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi Jim. My name is TracFone Jhonally. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks for your patience.
TracFone - Jhonally
TracFone - Jhonally

Re: no signal

Postby TracFone - Jhonally » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Hello, Jim. Sorry for this inconvenience. I attempted to send you a private message but it was not successful. Will you please send me an email instead, with the phone's serial number/ESN? Thanks.
TracFone - Jhonally
TracFone - Jhonally

Return to Welcome