New Phone Number

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: New Phone Number

Postby jlb1pi » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:00 pm

I also need to switch my TracFone number, and I definitely need some assistance in doing it !!Thanks!
jlb1pi

Postby haydin » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:31 am

I am now in a different area code and would like to change my number. What do I do?Thanks
haydin

Postby ryanbr » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:52 am

Can I have my number changed too?
ryanbr

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi Jenna. My name is TracFone Nick. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.

Jenna wrote:Need new phone number. Plz respond soon. Thanks
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi gkf411. My name is TracFone Nick. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.

gkf411 wrote:I am using my phone in a new area and would like to avoid roaming charges. How do I get my coverage area or phone number changed?
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Hi ljfarraher. My name is TracFone Nick. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.

ljfarraher wrote:Changed area and if possible, would like a new number also to work with this area?Thanks..Lou
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi jlb1pi. My name is TracFone Nick. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.

jlb1pi wrote:I also need to switch my TracFone number, and I definitely need some assistance in doing it !!Thanks!
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi haydin. My name is TracFone Nick. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.

haydin wrote:I am now in a different area code and would like to change my number. What do I do?Thanks
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi Ryan. My name is TracFone Nick. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.

ryanbr wrote:Can I have my number changed too?
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Previous

Return to Welcome