Can't change my credit card info

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Can't change my credit card info

Postby mike1scanlon » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:17 pm

I tried adding time to my phone since it is expiring 4/30. Unfortunately, I no longer use the credit card listed
on line and I can't change it. Can anyone help me? Thanks
mike1scanlon

Re: Can't change my credit card info

Postby Che » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi mike1scanlon! My name is TracFone Che and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!
Che

Postby TracFone - Amber » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi mike1scanlon. My name is TracFone Amber. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. You need to participate more by posting 5 post messages here to enable your private messaging feature. Thanks.
TracFone - Amber

Postby mike1scanlon » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Actually, after looking at various posts, I figured a workaround. When I went to add minutes to my

phone, instead of signing into my account, I pressed the skip button, which allows a one time payment.

I entered my new credit card info, and presso I got my added minutes. I then went into my account to check

and see if my old credit card info was there. I was, but it then gave me the option to remove it. I did. I don't

think I will add my credit card info, I will just use the signal payment option. Thanks for your help, my

problem is solved.
mike1scanlon

Postby TracfoneExpert » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:59 pm

post more 4 posts to contact with tracfone support
Tracfone promo codes http://www.tracfonepromocodes.us Available now for all tracfone cards
TracfoneExpert

Return to Welcome