Invalid sim card message

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: Invalid sim card message

Postby gillettesrv » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:46 am

We use a trac phone at work to contact customers...

getting "The SIM card with the information you provided currently has an invalid status." when trying to create a new account to add minutes...
gillettesrv

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:53 am

Hi gillettesrv. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We will check if your phone is properly provisioned in the system. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby SmithShades » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:36 pm

I had the same issue. When I tried to activate my brand new phone it wouldn’t let me choose the option “keep your phone number.” It kept giving me the message that the SIM information is invalid.
SmithShades

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:35 am

Hi SmithShades. I'm TracFone Larry. Sorry for the trouble. We need to check the status of the SIM card. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby SamQuestion » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:11 am

I am trying to re-activate an Alcatel phone. I get the message "The SIM card with the information you provided currently has an invalid status." How do I solve this?
SamQuestion

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:35 am

Hi SamQuestion. I'm TracFone Larry. Sorry for the trouble. We will help you check the status of the SIM card. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby 415willlee » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:48 am

Hi I'm having the same problem. I have an LG 440G and have used it for several years. All of a sudden I received the "The SIM card with the information you provided currently has an invalid status" message. Help!
415willlee

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:52 pm

Hi 415willlee. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us help you fix your phone. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Invalid sim card message

Postby tiemanb » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:27 pm

When I go online to activate my LG328BG TracFone, I get the message:

"The SIM card with the information you provided currently has an invalid status."

The phone says "Unregistered SIM" in the display. The service end date says 07/25/2018 in the "My airtime" settings.

How do I get this re-activated?

Regards,

Bob
tiemanb

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:03 am

Hi tiemanb. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused. Allow us to help you troubleshoot your phone. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome