Something is Chewing Up My Data

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Something is Chewing Up My Data

Postby jmiskey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:45 pm

I bought an LG 220C (LGL22C) SmartPhone last summer. It has been working great for a while, but then a few weeks ago, my Mobile Data stopped working. I could connect to Wi-Fi's just fine, just not Mobile/Roaming. I checked, and I did have Data left.

I checked again today, and my Data is all used up, which is odd since I have not been able to use Mobile for weeks and I have a monthly auto-load. I am trying to figure out what is going on.

One thing I have noticed is a lot of failed updates lately (says out of memory, even though I only have a handful of apps and a handful of pictures. I wonder if the updates kept trying to run and chewed up all my data.

What can I do? I do not want to pay for more data only to have it chewed up all over again. Can someone direct me on the best path to take?

Thanks
jmiskey

Re: Something is Chewing Up My Data

Postby TracFone - Katie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Hi jmiskey,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Return to Welcome