Cell Phone Service

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Cell Phone Service

Postby Jigsawpuzzle260 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 am

Hello.
I recently signed up for cellular phone service with Safelink. But somehow when I signed up service with them another cell phone account was set up with Trac font as well which made it look like I had two lifeline accounts. Since Safelink received information that I have another lifeline cell phone company they canceled my Safelink account. When the Safelink account was canceled,

W
Jigsawpuzzle260

Re: Cell Phone Service

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:54 am

Hi Jigsawpuzzle260. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby rafael » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:27 pm

I bought TracFone service for 1 year (400 min) in July 2016.
Being an old person, I needed it only when I was far from home. In 2016, I spent only several minutes.
In April 2017, I was brought to a hospital and in the emergency room tried to call my children. I was told: the service was disconnected.

When today I contacted the company concerning this violation of the contract agreement, I was told that they had right to do that because I didn't use the phone. They cannot read properly their rules where they say about "12 consecutive months."

Surprisingly, the company does not provide emails/faxes of their administration/ customer service.

The only way to fight this fraud is legal actions. FL Attorney General Office is the first step.
I encourage others with similar experience to act.

Prof. Rafael Yanushevsky
rafael

Postby Shelly » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi Rafael. My name is TracFone Shelly. We are sorry for the trouble that we may have caused you. We'll be glad to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Shelly
Shelly

Return to Welcome