What's up with support? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

What's up with support? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby jimd6500 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:37 am

:twisted: We bought a new smart tracfone and want to transfer the minutes and time from the old non smart tracfone to our new smart tracfone. We had trouble doing this online, it stated to call support. So we did. They called us back and tried to fix it, but were unable to, so they gave us a case number and said that if it is NOT fixed in 48 hrs to call them back with the case number. that was yesterday at 11:30 am. Here it is almost 20 hrs later and it is still not fixed. This time frame can't be normal is it, 48 hrs? We have to keep checking to see if it is fixed every few hours.
This should have been fixed in 4 hours or less and they should have called us or emailed us. I mean this is the worst support we have had. Someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jimd6500

Re: What's up with support? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed May 22, 2019 8:21 am

Hi jimd6500. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Allow us to help you with your transfer. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby orangescott » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Phone dying. Bought new phone. Every time I try to transfer it says number or phone belong to a different brand although phone number is tracfone and new phone is tracfone. Please help, I need an active phone.
orangescott

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:39 am

Hi orangescott. I'm TracFone Larry. I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with our service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Joejoemaster95 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:00 am

Hey I have a pending transaction that needs to be resolved... someone please help???
Joejoemaster95

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:08 am

Hi Joejoemaster95. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We'll help you with your concern. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Welcome