FedEx Delivery

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

FedEx Delivery

Postby commanderh » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:56 pm

I ordered a phone online, FedEx tried to deliver the phone to my home while I was at work and TracFone will not allow for pickup at a FedEx location or change the delivery time. Now the phone sits in a FedEx facility, I cant get it, they say call TracFone but no one at TracFone can do anything. All I need to do is be able to route it to my work, or have FedEx deliver later in the day....this policy is a great way for TracFone to loose business to another carrier.
commanderh

Re: FedEx Delivery

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:29 am

Hi commanderh. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you're having problems with the delivery. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby commanderh » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:43 pm

TracFone customer care says its a FedEx issue, FedEx says its a TracFone issue, so no phone, no way to get the phone because no one at either company seems to know what the rules are. very, very frustrating
commanderh

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:37 pm

Hi commanderh. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the trouble. Kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

FedEx Delivery

Postby BarryCyday » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:39 am

Sounds like the place you ordered it from and the shipping option had everything to do with it???? Why do you blame FedEx for this?

How it works:
BarryCyday

Return to Welcome