Activation and Adding Airtime

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Activation and Adding Airtime

Postby Livewithangels » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:40 am

Hello,
I have followed all instructions and am still being told that my phone is in a pending period which has been for hours now. I have a purchased plan I also am trying to add the airtime but it will not work.
Personal email is: AngelandAlicia711@gmail.com
Livewithangels

Re: Activation and Adding Airtime

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:14 am

Hi Livewithangels. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm very sorry that you're experiencing issues in activating the phone. review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby bwestfall59 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:24 pm

I have been waiting for almost 3DAYS for my new Samsung phone to be activated. On Friday I opened an account with TracPh and added new minutes and changed over my old phone number. I gave them all of the information that was required and it was accepted and I was told it could take 1-2 days. I assumed because it is weekend. So right now I can't use either phone. They have taken my old phone number and put it into my TracPh account but for whatever reason they haven't added my new Samsung to the account. It is very frustrating when you can't call, you can't text, and you can't email. These damn forums are it. I do not understand WHY these procedures done millions a day are just so damn hard to do!
bwestfall59

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:23 am

Hi bwestfall59. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the delayed activation. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Welcome