Shipping Restrictions of Tracfons

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Shipping Restrictions of Tracfons

Postby grtpumpkin » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Jumping through hoops to get my phone.
Tracfon should disclose their shipping policy.
Tracfone put on delivery restrictions that can't be broken and these restrictions are in person signature. These restrictions won't even allow for shipment to be held for customer pick up.

I recently ordered a phone with 2 day free shipping. Fed x tried to deliver my phone and I was not home, as I do work for a living. Fed x will try 3 consecutive delivery attempts then send it back to Tracfone. Today is Monday. I will not be home at the times Fed X delivers.
Luckily I was able to speak to a nice fed x representative who is going the extra mile to get me my phone delivered at a time when I will be home and able to sign for. It's just taking longer. Ultimately it will be a week or more total.
This may not sound like a big deal. But taking time off from work to purchase a phone, for me, is unacceptable. Think about this for a minute. Huge inconvenience to have to take time off from work, assuming you can, just to be home in case the shipment arrives. I understand about security, but really. If I had known this I might have shopped locally for a good phone deal. Consider time off as lost wages from work to wait for your phone as an added cost of the phone. Shame on you Tracfone. Good way to steer customers away.
grtpumpkin

Re: Shipping Restrictions of Tracfons

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:55 pm

Hi grtpumpkin. I'm TracFone Maria. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. We appreciate the opinion that you have expressed towards our technical procedure and overall service that might help us improve our products and services. Thank you for bringing this information to our attention. If you have any suggestion or comments that might help us improve our products and services, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome