IPHONE 6S UNLOCK

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

IPHONE 6S UNLOCK

Postby raquelcoelho » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:14 pm

Hello, I purchased the Iphone 6s while in the United States of which tracfone is the carrier. At that time, I was told that it was unlocked and could be used out of the country. When I arrived in Brazil come to find out that it was not unlocked. I need you to please unlock my Iphone 6s to be used here in Brazil. I have the necessary information, but when I call your toll free number it never transfers to a person and only gives other offers. Would you be able to please unlock or how do I go about unlocking and not have to be charged if possible. I will give the rest of the information for unlocking when I receive your response.

Please respond ASAP, needing my phone to work,

Thank You
raquelcoelho

Re: IPHONE 6S UNLOCK

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:22 pm

Hi raquelcoelho. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Yes, we can facilitate in unlocking the phone if it meets the set of requirements. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome