Motorola W376g

Re: Motorola W376g

Postby pacemaker15 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:57 pm

So i have just started experiencing problems with my motorola W376g tracfone. The other day right after a text message, the screen of my phone froze then proceeded to go all white. I could not see anything on the screen. Then after awhile a grey and white picture with unusual lines appeared on the screen. In addition, the words and everything else were blury and also UPSIDE DOWN. This has been happening now and again the past couple days. I turn my phone off for awhile and it goes back to normal with color and words the right way. What is going on? How can i fix this?> it is very irratating when this happens to me. Thanks
pacemaker15

Postby TracFone - Michael » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi. My name is TracFone Michael. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
TracFone - Michael
TracFone - Michael

Postby TracFone - Michael » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:13 pm

I have processed a replacement phone which you should receive in 3-5 days however there might be a possibility that it may take up to 7 days. I have sent you a private message with your replacement ticket number on it. Thanks for your patience. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Michael
TracFone - Michael

Postby mikehumes » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:30 pm

i have an issue to i have the same phone and i have a safelink phone that has quit workin i i nee the motorola w376g unlocked can u help me plz
mikehumes

Postby TracFone - Jhonally » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:37 pm

Hi. My name is TracFone Jhonally. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
TracFone - Jhonally
TracFone - Jhonally

Postby Ralph » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:56 am

I bought my phone in January, and the last couple months it hasn't been working. Every time I turn it on, it displays the message 'Invalid SIM' and tells me I can only make emergency calls. My sister, wh*also has a TracFone, had a similar problem, but in her case simply turning the phone off and on again would fix it. That doesn't work with mine. We took the SIM card out and it looks just fine, my phone is active, still has service coverage, and it is the original card that came with the phone. What do I need to do to fix this?
Ralph

Postby Machspd » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:25 am

[quote="TracFone Administrator"] [/quote] Browser won't connect..cleared cache,history and cookies still nothing, never has..but always deducts minutes tried to download ringtone songs the other day and it deducted cost for 2 songs and downloads did not complete but charged me..Please help this is getting expensive..
Machspd

Postby Stephanie » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:39 am

Hi Mark. My name is TracFone Stephanie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby Janie » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:07 pm

[quote="TracFone Administrator"] [/quote] I need instruction of how to email a picture from my cell phone
Janie

Postby Jessica » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 am

Good day, Janie. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. When sending to an email address you would have to change your send to option to lettering. This will allow you to type in an email address and should be sent via MMS. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Jessica

Next

Return to Motorola