Moto g6 voicemail

Moto g6 voicemail

Postby ciliegia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:19 pm

I received my TF Moto G6 about a month ago. So far, I really like this phone.

There is one thing, however: the voicemail notifications. In the past, I had LG phones and I could set up the phone with multiple VM audio notifications so that if I didn't hear it immediately, or if I didn't have my glasses on to see that minuscule icon that there is a message, I was reminded (over a period of, perhaps, an hour) that there was a VM.

Now, however, there is only one notification. Either immediately upon the person's leaving a VM or when I turn the phone on. I haven't been able to set up any repetitive audio sounds. Is there any way to do this? I have tried a few apps (I don't want visual notifications), such as NoLed, Missed it, and another whose name I just forgot...but, all, without any luck.

How do I get the VM notification to repeat over a period of time? Is there an app you could recommend if it is not possible with the phone system?

This is very important for me.

Thank you.
ciliegia

Re: Moto g6 voicemail

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi ciliegia. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby john23072 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:03 pm

Tracfone's missing the point of a forum. Sending answers to someone's inbox, rather than posting them for all to see, makes the forum useless for finding solutions.
john23072

Postby TimeVoyager » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:50 am

I agree with John. What's the point of a forum if queries are answered privately? I have this model and might have benefited from the response.
TimeVoyager

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:55 pm

Hi TimeVoyager. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand your concern. We take some issues privately if the transaction needs account information like phone number, device serial number and SIM card number. We cannot publish this information on the forum public wall for security purposes. Should you need further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Motorola