Can not get the new tracfone app to work show my min left.

Can not get the new tracfone app to work show my min left.

Postby Stargate » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:31 pm

Like so many other complaints already posted on the forum, I updated the mobile app My Account Summary and now I can't get my information on how many text, minutes, data I have left. One would think that after the hundreds if not thousands of complaints that have filed already that you would have fixed this crap already. You people are forcing your paying customers to seek other phone services if you don't do something about this.
Stargate

Re: Can not get the new tracfone app to work show my min lef

Postby LindaCHU » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:56 pm

Yes, since the last two updates, this app has been failing miserably.
The more they try to fix things, the worse it gets. :mrgreen:

Text "balance" to 611611.
If GSM, you should be able to dial "*777*1#".
LindaCHU

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:52 am

Stargate wrote:Like so many other complaints already posted on the forum, I updated the mobile app My Account Summary and now I can't get my information on how many text, minutes, data I have left. One would think that after the hundreds if not thousands of complaints that have filed already that you would have fixed this crap already. You people are forcing your paying customers to seek other phone services if you don't do something about this.

Hi Stargate. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Stargate » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Yea Larry, I went to your online chat like you suggested. They told me to uninstall the app and reinstall it. Well I did that and now I can't even get logged on. It tells me to enter my email/phone/serial etc. I tried my email and my phone number and all it does is tell me something went wrong. So I'm worse off now than I was before your people "helped" me. You people broke the app on your end, it's not something all of us customers did on our end. So why don't you fix what you broke instead of trying to get us to jump through hoops to fix your screw up.
Stargate

Postby Stargate » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:17 pm

And I tried texting help to 611611 before I posted on the forum. That shit is broke also.
Stargate

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:06 am

Hi Stargate. I'm TracFone Larry. Sorry for the trouble. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby MRothaus » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:28 am

Everybody...it is clear that "Tracfone - Larry" is just a bot. You are not getting a real human being. For whatever reason, TracFone has decided that giving their customers their balance is not important. Unfortunately I am a SafeLink customer, so I'm getting what I paid for (hint, I pay nothing).
MRothaus

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:40 am

Hi MRothaus. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. The balance can also be viewed on the website at www.tracfone.com or with the 611611 Help service menu. If you need further assistance, kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby MRothaus » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:17 pm

I did an online chat, per Larry's suggestion, and I asked "when will the balance be available to us customers". Lo and behold, the agent did not pretend not to know, and did not try to say it is my problem. Instead I got "I'm sorry, I don't know when it will be available". So at least customer service isn't pretending there isn't a problem any more.
MRothaus

Postby Woodhead » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:58 am

After updating your mobile app. My Account Summary will not display. Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled your app to no avail.
The problem is with Tracfone, not us. How many complaints must you receive before you repair your app.?
Woodhead

Next

Return to Motorola