Page 1 of 1

Switch carriers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:03 pm
by Bhicks40
How am I able to have my phone unlocked to use my current sim instead of the sim that came with my phone? I heard it can be done by contacting TracFone where I purchased my Motorola phone.

Re: Switch carriers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:31 pm
by Jude
Hi Bhicks40. My name is TracFone Jude. We can request for the phone to be unlocked as long as you meet the requirements provided by our Unlocking Policy. You can visit our website using this link or call us at 1-888-442-5102 for more details. Thank you.