URGENT!!! What IS PUK pin

URGENT!!! What IS PUK pin

Postby maursloan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 am

I locked myself out with the PIN Lock now its asking for PUK pin what is this and where do i find it same with the pin lock. Please please help cant use phone Thanks so much
maursloan

Re: URGENT!!! What IS PUK pin

Postby Jessica » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 am

maursloan, my name is Jessica TracFone. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby peanutbutter » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:49 pm

i have the same problem need help! what is a PUK pin? serious need help please?
peanutbutter

Postby Nick » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi Courtney. My name is TracFone Nick. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Postby Nick » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi Courtney. Thanks for your patience. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Postby Q2BWail » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi. I have the same problem. I don't recall setting the lock code, must have happened inadvertently. Jessica can you contact me with the info on where to find the PUK code?
Q2BWail

Postby kitten94 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:05 am

I'm having this same issue. How do I get the PUK pin?
kitten94

Postby kitten94 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Im having the same issue can you please help me?
kitten94

Postby Jessica » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Good day, TracFone customers. My name is Jessica TracFone. Sorry if you're having a problem. I'll be giving you some codes to be entered onto the phone to unlock the SIM card and remove the "PUK" code error. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby melstrom » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Sun 27 Mar 2011
14.10 PDT

I posted an appeal for this yesterday, under a different thread also devoted to PUK, lockout, PINs, etc. But I haven't gotten any reply from any of the "TracFone Jack" or "TracFone Jane" people. So I'm still locked out. Any of the TracFone people monitoring this thread?

Closely related question: this problem is very widespread. Why on God's green earth doesn't either the manufacturer or the service provider, or both, include clear information on the security codes (Phone lockout password, PUK, PIN, PIN2) in any of their documentation? Seems seriously poor business practice to me: frustrate your customers (for years!) and keep pissing them off by not providing the user documentation they need. Is anyone in customer relations interested in this problem?
melstrom

Next

Return to Samsung