URGENT!!! What IS PUK pin

Re: URGENT!!! What IS PUK pin

Postby Jessica » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Good day, TracFone customers. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. We will provide you with you phone's PUK code to enable the service. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby haylismama » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:45 pm

I am having the same problem. Please help! cannot access my phone!
haylismama

Postby Jessica » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Good day, haylismama. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. I'll be providing you with your phone's PUK code to unlock the SIM and enable your phone's service. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby dbtukwila » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:37 am

I need help with my LG500G before I get this...I don't know my PINS or what they're used for in the security menu. I'm new to this and can't post anywhere else apparently. HELP!
dbtukwila

Postby Jessica » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 am

Good day, dbtukwila. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. Security settings will keep your LG500G and the important information it holds protected.

• PIN Code Request - Choose a PIN code to be requested when you turn your phone on.
• Phone Lock - Choose a security code to lock your phone: When power on.
• Change Codes - Change your security code, Default PIN code (1111), Default PIN2 (2222) code, Default Security code or Anti-theft code (0000 or the last 4 digits of your phone number.

Hope this helps. Please let us know. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby silvrwind84 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:19 pm

same problem here?!?!? whats a PUK number? and why didn't it accept my pin number from before?
silvrwind84

Postby silvrwind84 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm

loacked myself out of my phone...what isa PUK number?!?!
silvrwind84

Postby Jessica » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Good day, silvrwind84. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. We will be providing you with your phone's PUK code to unlock the SIM and enable your phone's service. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Re: URGENT!!! What IS PUK code

Postby LeeEllen » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:13 pm

I am caught in Catch 22! This is so VERY frustrating! For thee days I have begged for someone to help me with the activation process, because my phone would not recognize my number. NOW IT IS LOCKED! I am waiting for the Promotional Package to to be sent to my phone. I don't even know if I have service, BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE PUK CODE!

What is the PUK CODE and WHY did it SUDDENLY appear on my phone? Why is my phone locked?! PLEASE, HELP ME!!!
LeeEllen

Postby LeeEllen » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:14 pm

I have never even USED this phone and I am beginning to regret the purchase! I couldn't get help with the Activation. Then I couldn't get help with the Verification of the SIM/phone number. Now it is LOCKED and I can't get the message to see IF I have received the Promo Package, which is the REAL reason I bought this phone in the first place! AND I can't even get help here, if I don't send ENOUGH messages on the forum! Of course, I wasn't getting help anyway...Signed, FRUSTRATED IN TEXAS!
LeeEllen

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung