No Phone Number for T404G / No Phones Listed in Account

No Phone Number for T404G / No Phones Listed in Account

Postby DeRamos » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Hello,

I tried to register my new phone on Thursday the 9th on the Tracfone website, which told me to wait up to four hours to get a phone number. Unfortunately, I have not received any phone number for my new phone. Furthermore, recently, whenever I log in to my account, there is no information listed other than my name, today's date and time, and "Success."

I would like to resolve these two issues as soon as possible. Thanks!
DeRamos

Re: No Phone Number for T404G / No Phones Listed in Account

Postby TracFone - Frank » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi DeRamos. My name is TracFone Frank. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Frank

Postby DeRamos » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Thanks, TracFone Frank! I think I'll need to post more on this forum before I can reply to you, unless you can somehow unblock my account. Cheers!
DeRamos

Postby DeRamos » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Four days ago, I replied to TracFone Frank with my phone's serial number, but I haven't heard anything back to resolve my current issues. TracFone Anne also offered to help, but her account apparently has private messages disabled: "Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt."

My Samsung T404G still has no phone number. My TracFone account (the one where I could add phones) is blank. When I try to add a phone, I get a message that says: "A chanel [sic] exception has occurred: Empty block name.
block(s)=[null]"

I would like to get help for these TracFone issues as soon as possible. Thank you.
DeRamos

Return to Samsung