Samsung phone problem/solution?

Samsung phone problem/solution?

Postby Chathamite » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:56 am

Recently purchased a Tracfone Samsung t404g, ported my Verizon Wireless phone number to Tracfone and today I did receive notification by calling Tech Support that my number had been sucessfully ported. However, when Tech Support attempted to activate my phone, after numerous code number entry, they indicated the Sim card would not accept the information and they would be sending me a new Sim card. I was told it would take 3-7 days to get the new card and that I would have to call Tech Support once again to activate the card.

It is necessary for me to travel with my cell phone, going 3-7 days without a cell phone is unacceptable.

Anyone have any suggestions that would be of help to me?

Thanks.
Chathamite

Re: Samsung phone problem/solution?

Postby Stephanie » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi Chathamite. My name is TracFone Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. I will contact you directly with a private message to help you with your issue. Thanks!
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby Chathamite » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:07 pm

still waiting for a response.
Chathamite

Postby Anne1 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:34 am

Hi Chathamite. My name is TracFone Anne. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
TracFone - Anne
Anne1

Return to Samsung