serial number not reconized incorrect puk

serial number not reconized incorrect puk

Postby michellesivel » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Hi- Im just a bit frusterated, Im hoping I can get some good advise. A few days ago I recvd Samsung T105G, Im not sure that it has been correctly registerd.. I just want to say, I recvd this phone as a safelink service. I attempted to add some minutes, and navigate the web site, as I was registering my phone, I was asked to choose a PIN number and I did, moving forward with the process I hit a issue with the serial number, I followed the directions, and got the serial number from the prepaid menu- the system advised me the serial number was incorrect, or already in use, I cant seem to get back to the exactly place to re-read the message.I made several attmpts at entering the serial number, I am positive I did not enter the wrong number. At this poiny Im frusterated, and I turned the phone off, and got away from te computer, when I was ready to try again, I turned the phone back on and was promted for my PUK#...I was bummed to learn a PIN and a PUK are not the same, when I entered my PIN at the "enter PUK" prompt Im told the number is too short..so I figured I maybe entered my PIN twice, because that would be the correct amount of digits..when I did that the phone pronted me to "enter a new PIN" so I entered my pin I set online, was told to enter a new pin and then confirm it..I did, phone prompt indicated that it was wrong, I now have 2 attmpts left.. this is my second time trying the safelink track phone, over a year ago, I got a phone thru the same safelink benefit, spent in excessof 5 hours on the phone, just trying to activate it, and no offense, I appreciate all ppl and the service, but I could not understand ANYTHING the tech was saying because of thier heavy accent, they did not understaqnd me, and they didnt even act like they heard my issue, it was never really addressed, they followed script, that did not apply, I hust my neck in an accident, and it was so painful to be on the phone for that long, and just beyond belief that I couldnt get sevice AT ALL from anybody, I was given ticket numbers that were not addressed--blah blah blah...I gave up and then 14 months later reapplied, and here I am.. so now that I found a forum, I am hoping beyond hope that I can get past these phone issues and actually use the phone, it would really make a diffrnce in my life, I am wondering why/how..whats going on, this is a goverment program, funded by tax payers thru the taxes and fees that they pay every month for their own cell phones... if I was never able to use the minutes or cell phone,, ( i still have the 1st phone in the original box, I was not asked to send it back or anything after I cancelled it} this is a terrible waste of tax payers money..dont you think? Its ridculas, so my short request made long AGAIN
michellesivel

Re: serial number not reconized incorrect puk

Postby vince_TF » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi michellesivel. My name is TracFone Vince. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Vince
vince_TF

Postby michellesivel » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Vince, Thank you and I am sorry for my over flow of frusteration.
I can not give you my serial number because I am locked out of my phone.
I am not sure what you mean by "offline", if you mean I should check my messages at this website, I havent recvd any at this point, I will give you time I guess???
thank you again
michellesivel

Postby vince_TF » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 am

You can provide me with the serial number of your phone by removing the battery. The serial number is also located at the back of the phone under the battery. Thanks.
TracFone - Vince
vince_TF

Return to Samsung