page 2/2 PUK serial # issue

page 2/2 PUK serial # issue

Postby michellesivel » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:21 pm

this is page 2 of 2
What if any is the diffrnce between a PIN and a PUK, how many PIN's are associated with this phone? a voicemail PIN and a lock PIN maybe? but the PUK--pin unlock K-something..maybe? also why Iam I told my serial number is already in use, or not corrected, AND how do WE address and fix the issue? I am unable to do anything with this phone AGAIN... please feel free to email me in anyway- via my personal email..mcivel123@gmail.com or under this forum
I have never in my life exprienced anything like this regarding service and faulty products, it seems to me this is a waste of govermewnt and a scam, a frusterating hardship for ppl, that if they are eligble for the service already have tough challenges in their life, it is SHAMEFUL, and I no doubt will be coping, and pasting and issuing complaints to every logical agency, enough is enough, in the mean time, as YOU are being paid, in the past and in the future by ME, by my family, friends and neighbors, for this benefit, to help people past a hard time, or just a little boost, and you will EARN the funds, provide the service and products as you have agreed to do, OR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE for your actions, or lack there of...I can see I am not the only person who is feeling like this, Im outraged and humliated for my goverment,it really has made me so angry to see this going on, I am not un educated, I am temp disabled. This web site isnt consumer friendly, its confusing, I am not sure if I am in the correct area, or if the 1st page of my post is connected, so I have a samsung T105G issued a benefit of safelink, thru trackphone, I want to settle issues so I can add minutes and use this phone. thank you very kindly in advance for your help in finding a RESOLUTION.
Respectfully- Michelle
michellesivel

Re: page 2/2 PUK serial # issue

Postby Tracfone - Kyle » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi michellesivel. My name is TracFone Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Tracfone - Kyle

Return to Samsung