Having trouble turning phone on.

Having trouble turning phone on.

Postby Ladydeb01 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Within the last week or so I started having trouble with my SGH-S425G phone turning on. When I press the power button the blue bar begins to move, but stops after getting less than a quarter of the way. If I press the power button again, or keep it pressed, the bar will begin to move across the screen again. However, sometimes it doesn't get to the end and the screen goes black or it gets to the end and the screen still goes black. At other times the tracfone screen comes on and remains on. When this happens I can't get anything else or even shut it off. I have to remove the battery and reinsert it for the screen to go away. It takes several tries of all of this before I can get the phone to turn on. I've only had this phone for about 6 months. What's going on? Thank you. :(
Ladydeb01

Re: Having trouble turning phone on.

Postby TracFone - Mark » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi Ladydeb01. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby Ladydeb01 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:47 pm

I received your message, however nothing happens when I log onto the live chat screen. Please advise. Thank you.
Ladydeb01

Postby Nick » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:07 pm

Hi Ladydeb01. My name is TracFone Nick. I’m going to help you now. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Return to Samsung