Samsung. .can't receive or send text

Re: Samsung. .can't receive or send text

Postby TracFone - Mark » Sun May 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Hi theturleys2010. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby Svennerson » Wed May 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Similar situation with an LG Sunset. Texting randomly stopped sending or receiving in the middle of a concert. All other functions working normally.
Svennerson

Postby TracFone - Felice » Wed May 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi Svennerson. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble you have with your text messaging feature. Please check your Forum inbox for assistance.
TracFone - Felice

Postby nanv » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:54 am

All my minutes are gone. I cannot send or receive text or make a phone call. I need this phone ASAP. I am paid til August 2017. I need this fixed today.
nanv

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 am

Hi nanv. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

can't receive or send text

Postby hartb » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:12 pm

I have been unable to send or receive texts over the last 4 days. The only text I have received was a promotional text from tracfone yesterday.

I can't think of anything that would have caused it. I have read online that the phone might need to be reprovisioned or resetting the network.
hartb

Postby TracFone - Felice » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi hartb. My name is TracFone Felice. We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with the text messaging feature. Please check your Forum inbox for assistance.
TracFone - Felice

Postby PianoPad4567 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:47 pm

My friend is experiencing the same problem. She went on a road trip this past weekend and lost service while traveling. I thought it was just from being in bad service but when she came back yesterday, she still doesn't have service in all the places she usually does.

The only place that her phone works is at her apartment . . . not around town at all.

She is concerned that this might be due to her having a BYOP plan and SIM. Is this the case? Can anyone help?
PianoPad4567

Postby TracFone - Felice » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Hi PianoPad4567. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble. Let us check your account to assist you with your concern. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby Skyblue34 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:22 am

On Sunday July 30 I switched over from Straight Talk to Tracfone. I used my iPhone 6S Plus I was using with Straight Talk. Everything worked fine except I couldn't send or receive texts. Tracfone sent me a new SIM and that didn't work either. So I thought it might be the iPhone so I transferred my number over to my Samsung Note 4. Same thing is happening. Everything works fine except I can't send or receive texts from or to anyone. I went through the whole trouble shooting with multiple Tracfone people and nothing helped. I don't know what to do now, I bought a 1 Year Plan!
Skyblue34

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung