Enhanced message not translated

Postby PeggyGDet » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:17 pm

I'd been receiving messages fine for the past 4+ years on my Samsung Galaxy Centura TracFone until I recently added on another year of data, talk and text. Now texts from both Android and i-phones often cut off the first part of the text with "Enhanced message not translated" and the last part of the text with "Preceding msg modified. Media objects were removed." The strange part is that I've checked with the senders and all that was sent was plain text - no emojies, gifs, etc.! How do I fix this - any ideas? Thanks!
PeggyGDet

Re: Enhanced message not translated

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:54 am

Hi PeggyGDet. My name is TracFone Larry. We are sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby sjshimmin » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi - I'm new to this forum. I am having the same issue and would really appreciate guidance. Thank you!
sjshimmin

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:36 am

Hi sjshimmin. I'm TracFone Larry. Sorry that you are having some problems. We will be happy to help you with your concern. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby PeggyGDet » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:33 pm

This problem is still cutting off the first and last part of about half of the texts I receive (though it seems to especially happen on longer texts of 3-4 screens, as TracFone breaks them up). There doesn’t seem to be any “enhanced message” to translate on most of them. This is just a problem that TracFone has introduced recently and still hasn’t fixed after 3 months. (My problems started just after I renewed for another year. I’ve had my TracFone account for several years and this is the first time I’ve had these problems. I’ve spent a few hours with 2 different Helpline techs from TracFone (including a more advanced one, when the first one couldn’t solve the problem). Even “reprogramming” my phone a few times hasn’t made a difference. So I guess the only solution is to quit TracFone? I suppose TracFone won’t refund the remaining 9 months of my prepaid annual subscription. I don’t see that anyone else has found how to fix the problem, so I suppose TracFone will lose a lot of customers over this issue.
PeggyGDet

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:07 am

Hi PeggyGDet. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you are having issues with your text messaging feature. We'll troubleshoot the phone, and check if it's properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Edwardlal » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:43 pm

I was trying to reply to a message in the PM to a member but after i hit submit, my message never appears in the original message. I reply 3 times and it only has the original 2 conversation. help?:dunno:
Edwardlal

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:15 am

Hi Edwardlal. I'm TracFone Larry. The sent message will either appear in your sent messages or outbox. If you need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Samsung