Turn off voice mail on my Samsung Tracphone

Postby jimk022 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:50 pm

How can I turn off the voice mail on my Samsung Tracphone? I am getting too many annoying calls on it and it eats up my minutes. Too make matters worse, I just can't ignore the calls because the phone keeps chirping until I call my voice mail box. Thank you.
jimk022

Re: Turn off voice mail on my Samsung Tracphone

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon May 06, 2019 8:21 am

Hi jimk022. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us help you with your concern. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Daisylal » Mon May 20, 2019 12:59 pm

Can i turn off the ability to let the user translate / suggest an FAQ-post in a different language?

/e
Daisylal

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue May 21, 2019 8:57 am

Hi Daisylal. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I want to help you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Edwardlal » Sat May 25, 2019 8:38 pm

Can anyone help me please. MOH has somehow turned the voice on, on his Acer tablet. He is unable to turn it off, and quite honestly its driving me nuts. Please can anyone tell me how to turn it off. To make matters worse, the voice has an American accent

Thanks Guys

Jackie
Edwardlal

Postby TracFone - Katie » Sun May 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Hi Edwardlal.
I'm TracFone Katie. We are sorry that you're having a problem with your voicemail. Allow us to help you fix it. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby BarryCyday » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:50 am

Check the app to see if you have a signature set up -- if so, change it, if not, set one up and send yourself an e-mail to see if it still shows up.
BarryCyday

Return to Samsung