a bank app not working however

a bank app not working however

Postby coffeemom » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:43 am

I have a Galaxy J3 Luna Pro. It started off working fine on our phones until our bank updated it's mobile app. Once the update was done it no longer worked on either of our phones (same kind) we called the bank and they told it it was nothing on their end it was on our device that was causing the issue. We have uninstalled and reinstalled that app and still nothing works it acts like it's going to load and then we get the Page not found This connection is untrusted. Any help or ideas to get this app to work? We are at wit's end as we have not even had these phones a year. Everything is up to date with the phone software as well.
coffeemom

Re: a bank app not working however

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:23 am

Hi coffeemom. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Samsung