Galaxy A01 not added to account?

Galaxy A01 not added to account?

Postby onsenmark » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:22 pm

I'm having problems adding a recently-purchased Samsung Galaxy A01to my account. I entered the IMEI on the evening of 1/6/2021, and it's not showing up in my account as of yet. Also, I can't make out going phone calls, nor receive them(although, for some reason, I can get texts from Tracfone and I got a voice mail notification).

I know it says that it should take up to two days for everything to set up, but I figured everything would be up and running by now. Help?
onsenmark

Re: Galaxy A01 not added to account?

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:17 pm

Hi onsenmark. I'm TracFone - Maria. Our sincere apologies that you are having problems with your phone. Allow us to further check on your account so we can provide a concrete resolution for this issues. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby onsenmark » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:22 am

It's me again -- I'm having the same problem again, this time with my brother's phone(recently ordered from Tracfone -- same model, a Samsung Galaxy A01). It was activated(?) a few days ago, but no outgoing calls can be made, nor can incoming calls be received

Again... help?.
onsenmark

Postby Jude » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:49 am

Hi onsenmark. My name is TracFone Jude. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Samsung