sim card not working

sim card not working

Postby damianhamilton25 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:30 pm

Hello, I've been a Tracfone user for a while now. Around the end of September I refilled my sim card with the small $15 plan and almost immediately it stopped working again. I should still have data, text, and minutes left but I can't send any SMS. Today I tried to buy more data / minutes and the website worked fine and knew my phone number, but the phone still won't send texts. I tried to change my APN but I'm not sure what to change it to. It's not possible for me to send ANY text so please don't recommend that I sent a text to 611611, I can't! The phone still shows about 6 messages are "sending" to 611611. If I try to find my phone number or IMEI the Tracfone website says "OAuth Failed".

Can you please help me fix this card or get my money back so I can replace it with a new one?
damianhamilton25

Re: sim card not working

Postby Jude » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:11 pm

Hi damianhamilton25. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Samsung