LG600G

LG600G

Postby tf_admin » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:41 am

tf_admin

Re: LG600G

Postby Rick » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:39 am

My phone wont make outgoing calls.Calls are dropped, i dont recieve my voice mails, i get the message "emergency call only", it can't find towers to place a call.please help!!!:)
Rick

Postby TracFone - Anamie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:50 am

Hi. My name is TracFone Anamie. Sorry that you're having a problem with your phone. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to have this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.Thank you.
TracFone - Anamie
TracFone - Anamie

Postby TracFone - Anamie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:49 am

Hi Rick. I was able to pull up your account and we need to send you a new SIM card to fix the issue. Thanks for your patience. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Anamie
TracFone - Anamie

Enabling USB File Transfer from LG600G

Postby Mainberg » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:31 am

I bought an LG USB connecting cord in hopes I could use it to transfer jpg images from the phone to my desktop computer, but it doesn't work without special software, which you don't seem to offer on line. Nor do I see where to get it from LG. Please tell me how to enable file transfer via USB. Right now I am using Bluetoogh but it is slow and tedious that way. Thank you.
Mainberg

Re: Enabling USB File Transfer from LG600G

Postby TracFone - Michael » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 am

Hi. My name is TracFone Michael and I will be addressing your question. To enable file transfer using USB cord, select on "Connect as USB mass storage device" from your phone. This option will show up on the main screen of your phone as soon as the connection is established between your phone and your computer. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Michael
TracFone - Michael

Postby Mainberg » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Nothing appears on my LG600G screen when I connect it to my computer's USB port (with the phone already turned on).Some things do appear in Windows XP, though.First XP reports it has found new hardware and is connecting it.Then XP reports my new hardware is installed and working properly.Then XP opens a box which says "One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."The same box displays my phone as "Unknown Device" under a USB Root Hub.At the bottom of the same box, it says "Try reconnecting the device. If Windows still does not recognize it, replace the device."If I look at properties of the "Unknown Device" in Device Manager, it says no driver is installed. Maybe I need a driver from LG or from Tracfone to make this work in XP? I don't have Windows 7 and I don't have Vista.
Mainberg

Postby Mainberg » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:35 pm

I should add that here is how Windows XP identifies the "unknown device" (the LG6006 cell phone) in properties in device manager and also in System Information: USBVID_0000&PID_00005&EC9B327&0&1
Mainberg

Postby TracFone - Michael » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:12 pm

You might need to download the specific phone driver to your computer however we do not have any of those. Please try to check on LG's website.
TracFone - Michael
TracFone - Michael

Postby TracFone - Michael » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Try the following: Open your "My Computer" and press F5. Open the new device if it appears. If not, try to safely remove the hardware. If it will give you some options, try to disconnect any options other than the USB mass storage device. Hope this helps. Thanks.
TracFone - Michael
TracFone - Michael

Next

Return to LG