LG600G

Re: LG600G

Postby Jessica » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:56 am

We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. Your phone's registration might just need to be updated. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby f4hbusch » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:23 pm

[quote="tf_admin"][/quote]

I have two LG600G phones that both stopped working 11/29/11. Both have similar problems. Cannot make outgoing calls, no incoming calls, atc., etc. Too many to list here. I contact tech support via landline and spent 4 hours on the phone. They had me punch in a bunch of codes, remove battery and simm card, put battery and simm card back in, etc.,etc. Seemed to get one phone working but not the other. They said the phone was bad and had to buy a new phone.

Seemed to me to be a bit odd that both phones had the same problem the same time. I tried the "working" phone and sometimes it works but never works right. Tried the bad phone and it does the same thing as the other phone.

I joined this forum and posted a reply to a message with a similar problem. I received a reply from tracphone Sophie saying she would contact me via private message. She did. I cannot reply. I get "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

I posted a few more replies on the forum and I don't see them. I know messages are moderated. Fine, but I have two phones here that are totally useless. I need help......
f4hbusch

Postby Jessica » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Good day, f4hbusch. My name is jessica TracFone and I'll continue assisting you with your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Also, please create 3 more posts in order to reply to a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Re: LG600G Need Urgent Help!!!!

Postby carebear422001 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:23 am

I have an LG600G tracfone (safelink wireless) and I downloaded a true tone but it went to my mom's phone. Can someone please help me get it from her phone to mine and get her minutes back on her phone. Thank you for your assistance regarding this matter.
carebear422001

Postby Jessica » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:40 am

Good day, carebear422001. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. Once a ringtone is downloaded to your phone, there is no way to remove it and transfer it over to a different phone. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby KLSGrem » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:07 am

On December 30th. My son ordered one of these phones directly from you. He received the phone yesterday. His old tracfone has already been disabled. His new phone shows over 500 minutes and service until 2013 or so.

However, the activation did not work. He tried activating online and was told to call Customer Service.
He called customer service and the activation still did not work.
He has turned his phone on and off both yesterday and today. Still not working.
He has had several tracfones and this is the first time we have ever had so many problems.
He is very disappointed to put it politely.
What are his options now that he has no phone at all?
KLSGrem

Postby Jessica » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Good day, KLSGrem. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is jessica TracFone and I'll be assisting you to complete the activation process of your new phone. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby momof3devils » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Postby Jessica » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Good day, momof3devils. How are you? Has your issue been resolved? Please let us know. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby Jane_trac » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:47 pm

My daughter was trying to see if she could set a lock on my LG800 tracfone (one where you enter a short code to unlock it) but she accidentally got it stuck on a screen that prompts for a "PUK" Code (4 numbers). Where do I find this PUK code? It also says [Remaining: 10] and I don't know what that's referring to.

Have not been able to respond to Tracfone_Janice's PM.
Jane_trac

PreviousNext

Return to LG