on hold

on hold

Postby editorspangler » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:49 am

Hi,I have a wierd thing happening that I don't know how to solve.I can call out on my LG 420G just fine, but I can't answer them. Incoming calls automatically stop ringing when I flip open the phone and they then go on "hold" when I push "send" to talk. The person on the other end hears only clicking. I discovered all this just now when I got a call from an employee and then did a redial. I've called my home phone and it is fine and nothing wierd happens. Is there a button I am clicking (or have clicked in the past) that automatically puts a call on hold when I press "send"? Any help would be appreciated.EditorSpangler
editorspangler

Re: on hold

Postby Jessica » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:39 am

Good day, chris. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. You might have set the phone to answer calls automatically after you have flipped the phone open that's why when you press the send key it'll go on hold. Try to call your TracFone number, flip the phone open and answer the call without pressing the 'send' key and check if you will hear yourself. Let us know if it works. Thank you.
Jessica

Return to LG