Can't make or receive calls

Can't make or receive calls

Postby KnutsonA » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:29 am

Just got an LG220C a few days ago. I got my old number successfully ported to the new phone, but now I have the same problem that many other people seem to have with this model, where I can't call out or receive calls. They say that the process should take up to 72 hours, but I'm well past that mark. When I try to call out, I'm asked if I'd like to use a credit card or make a collect call. When someone tries to call me, they get a recorded message saying that I can't be found. This is the only phone I have, and is the only way for a lot of people to communicate with me, so speed would be much appreciated. I'm excited for this phone to work, as your plan is a huge improvement over my last one, but that'll be a moot point if it only functions as a paperweight or light projectile. Thanks much in advance.
KnutsonA

Re: Can't make or receive calls

Postby vince_TF » Thu May 26, 2011 10:50 am

Hi KnutsonA. My name is TracFone Vince. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Vince
vince_TF

Postby rchapman » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:11 am

I am having the same issue. I have a phone that my daughter has been using for a couple of months now and it wont' let her make a call... Can someone assist me?

Thank you.
rchapman

Postby TracFone - George » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:37 am

Hi rchapman,

My name is Tracfone George. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - George

Postby rchapman » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:26 pm

George, I responded to your PM - Thank you.
rchapman

Postby rchapman » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 pm

George has not reponded to my private message- can someone else help me with a phone that cannot make calls out. It is my daughters and she needs it tomorrow....

Thank you
rchapman

Postby TracFone - George » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi rchapman,

I received your pm. Please refer to your Forum inbox for my response. Thanks.
TracFone - George

Return to LG