LG 420G - My new phone doesn't display my own number

LG 420G - My new phone doesn't display my own number

Postby petekirton@yahoo.com » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:06 am

Activated my new phone sucessfully, added airtime, can make and receive calls fine. But my phone is not displaying my own phone number if I go to the menu / prepaid / My phone number.There is no number there. I found out what the number was by looking at the cell phone I used to test this new phone.Why do I not see my own number on my phone?
petekirton@yahoo.com

Re: LG 420G - My new phone doesn't display my own number

Postby vince_TF » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi petekirton@yahoo.com. My name is TracFone Vince. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Vince
vince_TF

Re: LG 420G - My new phone doesn't display my own number

Postby vince_TF » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi petekirton@yahoo.com. My name is TracFone Vince. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Vince
vince_TF

Return to LG