lg800g how to add contacts

lg800g how to add contacts

Postby mindy » Wed May 04, 2011 11:36 am

I can't figure out how to add contacts using the keyboard qwerty.
I need the owners manuel, please help. thank you.
mindy

Re: lg800g how to add contacts

Postby robert » Wed May 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi mindy. My name is TracFone Robert and I will be addressing your question. You wil just need to touch Contacts and it will provide you an option whether to save it to Internal Memory or Sim. I can send you the user manual through email. Please send me your email address and the serial number of the phone through my inbox. I believe this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
robert

Postby LG-800G owner » Wed May 04, 2011 5:24 pm

A) Why do you need to supply your serial number to get a manual? Have electrons become expensive??

B) I suspect that you can only use QWERTY for SMS messages. When (if) I get a manual I'll check.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did :)
NOT yelling and screaming like the folks in his car :shock:
LG-800G owner

Postby I-0 » Thu May 05, 2011 11:40 am

mindy wrote:I can't figure out how to add contacts using the keyboard qwerty.

I don't think you can. QWERTY is available for texting and memos, but not for contacts or tasks.
I-0

Postby robert » Wed May 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi I-0. We need to have the serial number of the phone as reference for the user manual that we are going to send you. Thank you!
robert

Postby LG-800G owner » Thu May 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi I-0. We need to have the serial number of the phone as reference for the user manual that we are going to send you. Thank you!

Now what does that mean?? Is the manual secret? Is your manual different from the one at http://www.net10.com/Common/English/Digital_Assets/15595.pdf ????? Yeah. I know that's a tracfone site
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did :)
NOT yelling and screaming like the folks in his car :shock:
LG-800G owner

Postby mindy » Fri May 13, 2011 11:23 pm

I-0 wrote:
mindy wrote:I can't figure out how to add contacts using the keyboard qwerty.

I don't think you can. QWERTY is available for texting and memos, but not for contacts or tasks.

I finally had a chance to find my way around this forum. I'm just seeing the replies to my posts. Thank you.
I do believe you are correct that it is not used for adding contacts.
I also just realized what PM meant and saw that I did get a message. I also don't see why they need a serial #, to me that's like asking for a PIN #
and I never got an email reply. I had to give my email address when I signed up as a member, so they should have it.

I've had quite a few phones from tracfone and never had to have a technical degree to figure them out. :lol:
mindy

Return to LG