LG800G how to set clock and date?

LG800G how to set clock and date?

Postby Cindytm » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:55 am

I just got my Tracfone LG800G in yesterday and love it so far....except I can't set just the clock to read out the right time and date. I know where the setting is and it shows ALARM or SET TIME and I think I am doing it right but won't save and won't display correctly. I did turn it off completely and turned it on and still doesn't register the right time and date. I did transfer my phone number and minutes over to this phone through Tracfone phone help and added my triple minutes for life.

Can anyone help me please?? What are the correct steps to setting the time and date on my phone? I can't find anything in the instructions manual nor the PDF of a 54 page booklet I downloaded too that shows it.

I thank you in advance for any help you can provide!! :roll:

Thanks,
Cindy
Cindytm

Re: LG800G how to set clock and date?

Postby Stephanie » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 am

Hi Cindy. My name is TracFone Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. The time and date on the phone is auto-update. It will automatically adjust on your location. Just try taking the sim card and the battery out then insert it back and turn the phone on. I believe this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Re: LG800G how to set clock and date?

Postby Cindytm » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Thank you for your response!
yes I found that out when I had to fix my memory card properly so that register I have extra memory. When I remove the sim card and replaced it, the date corrected!

Thanks again,
Cindy
Cindytm

Return to LG