LG 800g... Did you get my text?

LG 800g... Did you get my text?

Postby dcraigmile » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:17 am

Last May I was among the first to upgrade my TracFone Account and purchase the new LG800g... (smiles); but until I found this message-board, I thought that I somehow created my problem of being unable to receive text messages. Because an "owners-manual" did not accompany my new phone (flag #1) I just assumed that my problem was due to USER ERROR. And while searching online for a solution to this techno-malady; TracFone is only responding to this "issue offline" so they can address it further (flag #2).

I hope that there is a solution to this problem... and I also hope that I too, will be contacted by a Customer Service Representative in order to address my concern further.

Please use my e-mail address (on file) to respond to this inquiry; as I am unable to receive any texts at this time on my new TracFone LG800g!@#$%X?!

Sincerely,
dcraigmile
dcraigmile

Re: LG 800g... Did you get my text?

Postby marianne » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:12 am

Hi. My name is TracFone Marianne. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
marianne

my lg 800g won't let me receive text messages!

Postby angela51206 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:44 pm

please help I have only had my phone for a few days and I can't receive text messages. What can I do to fix this?
angela51206

Postby jpinsatx » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:23 pm

LG 800G: Unable to Receive Text Messages... My phone worked beautifully for over 6 months. Now I am unable to receive text messages from anyone, even myself! Did anybody ever get a solution to this problem? I have called the support line, walked through the resetting process with them at length. Removed all contacts, deleted all files and messages from my phone. Had all my contacts remove my number, contact info and delete all messages sent to me from their phones, too. Yet, I am still unable to receive text messages. Please Help!
jpinsatx

Postby Anne1 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:13 am

Hi angela51206. My name is TracFone Anne. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
TracFone - Anne
Anne1

Postby Anne1 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:27 am

Hi jpinsatx. My name is TracFone Anne. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
TracFone - Anne
Anne1

Return to LG