LG800G Can I block numbers from my phone?

LG800G Can I block numbers from my phone?

Postby wfcook » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:50 pm

I really like this phone but cannot find a way to block numbers. I have been receiving a few telemarketing calls lately, and would prefer not to get them. Any help out there? :?:
wfcook

Re: LG800G Can I block numbers from my phone?

Postby Debbie » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Hi Wfcook. My name is TracFone Debbie and I will be addressing your question. Sorry, we don't have a feature to block a number. What we can do is to change your phone number. I believe this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Debbie
Debbie

Postby TracFoneCustomer » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:27 am

Is there an available application that can be installed on the LG800G which will block unwanted phone numbers?
TracFoneCustomer

Postby Stephanie » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:56 am

Hi TracFoneCustomer. My name is TracFone Stephanie. We regret to inform you that all TracFone phones do not have the feature to block phone numbers. To stop receiving unwanted calls or text messages, you may have your phone number changed. However, changing your phone number does not guarantee that you will no longer receive unwanted calls or text messages. To change your phone number, we can help you here. On the other hand, you may visit the FTC's Do Not Call Registry website: https://www.donotcall.gov to protect you from unwanted calls and text messages. Thanks!
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby EWB » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:04 pm

The LG800 has a "Call Reject" feature that will block unlisted calls and calls from unkown numbers. Open Settings, click on Call, click on Common Settings, Call Reject, enable call reject by sliding box to left to turn blue. Then you choose the type of calls you want to reject. Choose All Unknown, save and exit out. That's it. People will still be able to leave a message in your voicemail, but the phone will not ring.
EWB

Return to LG