LG500G want free apps at Getjar.com

LG500G want free apps at Getjar.com

Postby bassbrad » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:42 pm

One of the reasons i chose this phone was to get cool apps, there are lots at m.getjar.com but I am not sure the op sys of this phone.
I see there are games and apps available from tracfone but they are not what I'm looking for.
bassbrad

Re: LG500G want free apps at Getjar.com

Postby InHisName » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Go to that site on your computer. Pick what you want. Set your phone choice.

I typed virgin and saw many models of Motorla but not my model. I typed Kyocera and saw many models there, but again not mine. I'm guessing my model does not do apps. I picked one anyway. I then clicked download. It prompted me to go to the phone and browse to a particular website (short typing). Then I could enter a 5 digit code it gave and expect the download to start.

I suspect the phrase "jar" in web site name implies that they are all java code. If your phone supports java (most likely if it has a browser). It wont matter about the OS, you'll be good. Try something small and simple first.

Good luck.
InHisName
InHisName

Re: LG500G want free apps at Getjar.com

Postby David » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi Bassbrad,

My name is TracFone David. We are sorry for the trouble. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.

Thank you.
David

Return to LG