Activated with wrong number.. How to fix ??

Re: Activated with wrong number.. How to fix ??

Postby Tom S » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 pm

NO, I still can not reply to Private Messages....
Tom S

Postby Tom S » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:53 pm

............Still can't reply to private messages.... If you can't even make your forum site work correctly, what are the chances you can (eventually) get around to solving my phone problem ??

I have been a customer of TracFone for almost 5 years, and have never before had a serious problem, but THIS is getting ridiculous !!!! I should not have to wait 3 months to make this phone work !!!!!!!!!!!
Tom S

Postby Tom S » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:53 am

Anne1 wrote:Hi Tom S. My name is TracFone Anne. I’ve sent you a private message; please check if you’ll be able to reply now. Thanks.

I was FINALLY able to respond to your PM. Please let me know if you need any more information to get my phone working.

Tom
Tom S

Postby Tom S » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:15 pm

I now have a reply button, but when I try to answer your Private Message Anne1, I now get the following error message >>>> Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.
Tom S

Postby Tracfone - Kyle » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Hi Tom S. My name is TracFone Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Tracfone - Kyle

Postby pepewifey » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:36 pm

i activated my cell with wrong number also i make outgoing calls it say Negron erica on it i am trying to activate 508-***-****
pepewifey

Postby Tracfone - Kyle » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi pepewifey. My name is TracFone Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Tracfone - Kyle

Postby Tom S » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Anne1, Stephanie, David, and now Kyle.....

Are one of you actually planning to FIX my problem, or do you intend to just keep asking me the same questions over and over again ????

In my VERY FIRST e-mail, 11 DAYS AGO, I explained in great detail what the problem was, and what needed to be fixed. Since that time, you sent me Private Messages I originally couldn't reply to, and you took several days to fix that little glitch.... When we could finally correspond back & forth, I AGAIN explained the situation, and got even more questions I'd already answered (apparently, you guys never really read my first post...), but I answered them AGAIN, and in all this fiasco, my phone still does not work !!!

Tracfone Assigned me a number from the wrong exchange, in a Zip Code 125+ miles away...

When I notified you of the error, a tech support person assigned me a new number, in the correct exchange, in the correct zip code, (and that's the number showing on the phone....) but it was apparently never activated correctly
BY TRACFONE TECH SUPPORT......

Don't keep asking silly questions like what my dog's favorite chew toy is, just activate the phone correctly, at the number the previous Tech already chose from your system....

WHY IS THAT SO HARD ?????

(formerly) loyal customer who's losing my patience....
Tom S

Postby Tracfone - Kyle » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi Tom S. We're sorry for the delayed response. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
Tracfone - Kyle

Postby Tom S » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Tracfone - Kyle wrote:Hi Tom S. We're sorry for the delayed response. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.

I just answered all three of your Private Messages...... Now, after 34 days, can you FINALLY fix my phone ??
Tom S

PreviousNext

Return to LG