Can't Access Voice Mail

Can't Access Voice Mail

Postby fhermann » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:30 pm

I have a new LG800g that I activated yesterday. However, I cannot access my voicemail. Whenever I hold down the 1 key, as the manual instructs, I get a message saying "The number you have dialed cannot be reached. Please try again." (The same happens when I press *555) I did manage to get the mailbox set up with a greeting by calling my own number, but, again, I cannot access the messages. Anyone know how a remedy?
fhermann

Re: Can't Access Voice Mail

Postby TracFone - Janice » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi fhermann. My name is TracFone Janice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Janice

Postby Partsbill » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:34 am

I was having a problem accessing my voice mail, I pressed and held down "1" for 5 seconds to dial voice mail like the instructions said but kept getting the "call can not be completed as dialed, check number and try again"
Try by dialing your 10 digit phone number to access your voice mail, this worked for me and I was able to change my greeting by following the directions, I made a new group heading titled Voice mail and
programmed my 10 digit number in it, now all I have to do to retreive voice is go thru contacts, groups, voice mail
and push call.
Partsbill

Partsbill

Postby TracFone - Janice » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Hi Partsbill. My name is TracFone Janice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Janice

Postby Partsbill » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:03 am

TracFone - Janice wrote:Hi Partsbill. My name is TracFone Janice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.

Thanks, but I don't need any help resolving this issue, I was trying to help fhermann by informing them on what
it took for me to resolve the very same issue that they are having, if everybody with a issue could post what it took
for them to have their issues resolved, whether it's something that was handled offline, or something that they were
able to resolved on their own, I believe the forum would be a lot more helpful and useful. :D
Partsbill

Postby cardguy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:06 pm

I can't access my voicemail either. Please help me. Thanks.
cardguy

Postby Stephanie » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Hi cardguy. My name is TracFone Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. I will contact you directly with a private message to help you with your issue. Thanks!
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby cardguy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:21 pm

cardguy wrote:I can't access my voicemail either. Please help me. Thanks.

I can't access a PM at this time.
cardguy

Postby Stephanie » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:22 am

Hi cardguy. Please try to create 3 more duplicate posts so you can have an option to reply to private messages. Thank you.
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby cardguy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 am

I can't access my voicemail at this time.
cardguy

Next

Return to LG