my new LG800g won't turn on or charge

my new LG800g won't turn on or charge

Postby biologic show » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello,

I purchased a new tracfone lg800g with triple minutes by tracfone just under two weeks ago. I transfered my number and it worked fantastic for a week and a half. Three nights ago, i woke up in the morning and the phone had low battery. I plugged it in to charge and it wouldn't charge, i switched power outlets several times to make sure. it kept shutting off and would just have a black screen with the words "Insert Battery." Which I then did, took the battery in and out for a few minutes then put it back in. Still no luck. I could get it to switch on for a minute or two, but it would then shut off again and go back to the same black screen.

Now, it's dead black. No message, no nothing. Just black screen and it will not charge.Hasn't charged for the three days I've spent fiddiling with it, so I wouldn't have to do this. I really like this phone and can find no solution online. Can anyone help me?

Thank you,

Jacob York
biologic show

Re: my new LG800g won't turn on or charge

Postby Debbie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Hi biologic show. My name is TracFone Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Debbie
Debbie

Postby biologic show » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 pm

I havent recieved an email yet. Just incase, it's jyork1xxxx@xxxx.com. Thank you, id really like to avoid buying another phone.
Last edited by Lindsay on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Customer posted the e-mail address.
biologic show

Postby biologic show » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Sorry just saw the PM, it wont let me respond though. the serial number is 012xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Last edited by Lindsay on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Customer posted the phone's serial number.
biologic show

Postby Lindsay » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:59 am

Hi biologic show. My name is TracFone Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Please participate more by posting 5 messages here to enable your private message feature. Thank you.
Lindsay

Postby biologic show » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 pm

biologic show

Postby biologic show » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:45 pm

That didnt work. the taking the sim card and battery and whatnot. I have done that multiple times and the screen remains black. I've had it on the charger for literally a week. I just havent taken it off and left it there. No charge. It was no use. It simply isn't getting a charge and i've tried multiple outlets and such. It's literally in perfect condition and it was less than two weeks old when it died on me and this happened. It is quite frustrating. If I can get some genuine help and not what it says on every google search for "lg800g battery wont charge" it'd be appreciated. Thanks.
biologic show

Postby Che » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:03 am

Good day biologic show! My name is TracFone Che and I can help you with your issue. Please check your forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
Che

Return to LG