Containers Block game on LG 800g

Containers Block game on LG 800g

Postby hermitsoul » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Just as I was learning to enjoy the preloaded game "Containers Block," it froze at level 261 and whenever I try to open it , the screen goes straight to the frozen 261 and won't respond--have to use the End key to get out. is there a way to replace this game with a working version?

Thanks,
Laurie
hermitsoul

Re: Containers Block game on LG 800g

Postby Jessica » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 am

Good day, hermitsoul. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. You may try to download an Opera Mini application from www.opera.com to expand the data capabilities of your phone and let us know if this helps. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby hermitsoul » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Hi, Jessica, I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I thought the forum would send an email when someone responded to me. Oops!

The problem isn't data capacity. I never use the browser function. I don't have a lot of music or other games on the phone.

Containers Block has two modes: Free Mode and Challenge Mode. In Free Mode, when you complete a puzzle, you progress to the next game in numerical order. It will save your level so you can pick up where you left off. I was playing Free Mode and when I reached level 261, the game froze. Since then, if I choose Free Mode, the stuck 261 starts up and the whole game freezes--have to use the end button to get out of it.

So I started playing Challenge Mode, where the game gives you randomly numbered levels (puzzles). I don't like it nearly as much. And if by chance the random puzzle that comes up is 261, the game freezes.

This game came preloaded on the LG 800G. I can not find any place to download it online. I would like a working version of it.

Hope you can help!
Thanks,
Laurie
hermitsoul

Postby Jessica » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:04 am

Hi hermitsoul. You receive that error because the phone can no longer accommodate the resolution of that particular game that's why we suggested you download the Opera Mini application to expand the data capability of your phone and see if it works. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby hermitsoul » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:49 am

Thank you, Jessica I tried, but the Opera website does not include the LG 800G. So I tried using my phone to connect and got a message that Opera doesn't offer a version compatible with this phone yet.

I am game to try whatever is next

Laurie
hermitsoul

Postby Jessica » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi hermitsoul. Go to m.opera.com on your phone. On the page it brings up select "Other download options", on the page that brings up go way down the page near the bottom until it says "Options for Opera Mini 7.0" and click-on the "Select Code-Signing Certificate". On the page that brings up select "All certificates" then on the next page you select "Download Opera Mini 7.0" and that will get you Opera Mini 7.0 with signed certificates. Let us know if this works. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby hermitsoul » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 pm

I got Opera Mini 7, though I found no pages at Opera on the phone that referenced signed certificates.

Hoping it might help anyway, I turned off and then restarted the phone, and reset the game. It still freezes at level 261.

I hope it is a compliment to someone somewhere that I like this game well enough to try to keep it working! :)

Any other ideas to try?

Thanks,
Laurie
hermitsoul

Postby Jessica » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi hermitsoul. You might need to remove that particular applications and reinstall it then let us know if this helps. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby hermitsoul » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Thank you! I would love to do it, but I can not find it anywhere. It came preinstalled on the LG 800G. Do you know where I might be able to find it so that I can reinstall it?
hermitsoul

Postby Jessica » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi hermitsoul. You may try removing the battery out from the phone while it's turned on, wait for 20 seconds, replace the battery, turn the phone back on, wait for another 20 seconds, delete cache, cookies and history from the Browser Menu and let us know if this helps. Thank you.
Jessica

Next

Return to LG