LG does not recognized Sandisk Micro SD Card

LG does not recognized Sandisk Micro SD Card

Postby sagebum » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:04 pm

I can load music files on my 4g Sandisk micro sd card. I can put the card in the LG 800G slot, get a connection between the card and the computer.

However..........the phone does not recognize the card and it won't let me select External memory.

Please......someone help.
sagebum

Re: LG does not recognized Sandisk Micro SD Card

Postby Jude » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 am

Hi sagebum. My name is TracFone Jude. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Jude

Postby YamiGenesis » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:16 am

Jude wrote:Hi sagebum. My name is TracFone Jude. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.

i have this same problem can you tell me what to do?
YamiGenesis

Postby flemmish51 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:11 pm

yes I have the same problem. the 4mb card is in the slot. the phone connects to my computer and I can drag and drop songs (mp3's). then I hit 'disconnect' on the phone. But the songs are not recognized on the phone. The memory card does not seem to be read by the phone. can you help me as well?
flemmish51

Postby sagebum » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:53 am

Have not received a message about this via email that I can find. I went to a WalMart of all places and a very knowlegeable employee pulled out a SanDisc 2mb micro SD card and put it in my phone and it came right up. I do not have another brand to try. Can some one give the brand of a 4 mb card that works in their LG 800?

Thanks
sagebum

Postby sagebum » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:55 am

NO help form anyone at Tracfone. Here is a card that does work with my phone, 4 gb SanDisc microSDHC Card in a red package and red label from WalMart. I do not know why the blue lable sandisc card did not work but I brought all 3back to the dealer.
sagebum

Return to LG