Wrong time on clock

Wrong time on clock

Postby macmanmike » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:54 pm

HELP!
I'm so new to this and my new phone is showing the wrong time. It's an LG 430.
How do I fix this?
Mike
macmanmike

Re: Wrong time on clock

Postby Stephanie » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi macmanmike. My name is TracFone Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. Your phone has an Auto-Update feature so just turn your phone off and back on and check if that will update. Thanks!
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby macmanmike » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Thank you for your very speedy response Tracfone Stephanie but no joy. In fact my phone is showing (now at just after 1pm Eastern time in Toronto) that it is April 16, 2011 and it is 10:52pm!
It may help to know that the phone is failing to activate even though the whole process went through over two hours ago.
I am sure all this stuff is easy for most folks but this old senior is struggling!
Mike
macmanmike

Postby Stephanie » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi macmanmike. Please be advised that your phone needs to be completely activated and is getting service in order for the time to update automatically. Thanks!
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby macmanmike » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:52 pm

O . . . . . K, but I'm sitting here since 11 this morning trying to do that. And in spite of clicking, here, there and everywhere and entering long series of number AND seeing a message "Turn off and immediately turn on your phone and everything will be ready to go" . . . . it ain't!

Screen still says Activation Required yet when logged into my account . . . well, you know the rest, I'm sure.
If your department can't help me get this sorted out, TracFone Stephanie, who do I contact??
Mike
macmanmike

Postby macmanmike » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:54 pm

O . . . . . K, but I'm sitting here since 11 this morning trying to do that. And in spite of clicking, here, there and everywhere and entering long series of number AND seeing a message "Turn off and immediately turn on your phone and everything will be ready to go" . . . . it ain't!

Screen still says Activation Required yet when logged into my account . . . well, you know the rest, I'm sure.
If your department can't help me get this sorted out, TracFone Stephanie, who do I contact??
Mike
macmanmike

Postby macmanmike » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Wrong clock time and no help either. Maybe, as others have suggested that it is time to call Verizon.
Mike
macmanmike

Postby Stephanie » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi macmanmike. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you!
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to LG