Does LG440g have wifi connectivity, and what is that?

Does LG440g have wifi connectivity, and what is that?

Postby sp1 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:07 am

Hi,
I want to know if the lg440g has wifi connectivity or not? In reading several reviews people said that it does not actually have wifi connectivity.
Also what does wifi connectivity mean? Will the phone make and receive calls and texts over wifi without cell tower signal? Is there such a thing as a phone that does that? Because I have been getting no signal at my house anymore from cell tower, and even when I did it was usually pretty low bars. So if any phones can get calls by wifi that would be great.
Also does the 3g give the phone better signal strength, or would the signal strength be the same as my lg420g?
Thanks for help.
sp1

Re: Does LG440g have wifi connectivity, and what is that?

Postby TracFone - Janice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Hi sp1. My name is TracFone Janice. Here are the answeres to your questions:

1) want to know if the lg440g has wifi connectivity or not? No. It has no WiFi connectivity.
2) Also what does wifi connectivity mean? This means that the phone is able to connect to a WiFi connection and be able to use data services on the phone.
3) Will the phone make and receive calls and texts over wifi without cell tower signal? No, it won't.
4) Is there such a thing as a phone that does that? No, there is none.
5) Also does the 3g give the phone better signal strength, or would the signal strength be the same as my lg420g?
No. 3G is for the data speed.

We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Janice

Re: Does LG440g have wifi connectivity, and what is that?

Postby sp1 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Thanks so much for answering each or my questions Janice.
sp1

Return to LG