How does one ask questions or post information

Re: How does one ask questions or post information

Postby mumah265 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:02 pm

My question is: I bought a Tracfone and have not been able to activate it. First person tells me that the zip code is the issue and asks me to give them a new one (WHAT?!!?). Why would I give a zip code that is not where I live?

This person transfers me to another person, who tells me there is no coverage for the zip code I provided. Now I am wondering why RiteAid would sell the Tracfone if the zip code in which I live cannot be used with the Tracfone. :o

Then I speak with someone using your chat service. She tells me that my SIM card is defaulted and sends me a new one. I receive it within 2 days, replace the old one and reboot the phone. I call the 800 # and am told that she needs to submit to the technical service department for review and I should call back in 24 hrs.

I call the 800# again. I am told that I purchased a phone that needs to hook up to a TMobile tower and that I need a phone that hooks to AT&T or Verizon tower which is what is located in my area.

How would I know which type of phone towers are located in my area and which phone I should purchase?

Thanks,

Shelly
mumah265

Postby hagsrus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:58 pm

OK - I've been trying to buy airtime. When I get to checkout and hit process payment it just seems to stop working. My credit card should be on file, but I've re-entered it three times. If I go to payment method in the account it just seems to say enter new credit card. I have a monthly plan to keep existing minutes which gets charged with no apparent problem so the credit card is in the system somewhere!
hagsrus

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:17 am

mumah265 wrote:My question is: I bought a Tracfone and have not been able to activate it. First person tells me that the zip code is the issue and asks me to give them a new one (WHAT?!!?). Why would I give a zip code that is not where I live?

This person transfers me to another person, who tells me there is no coverage for the zip code I provided. Now I am wondering why RiteAid would sell the Tracfone if the zip code in which I live cannot be used with the Tracfone. :o

Then I speak with someone using your chat service. She tells me that my SIM card is defaulted and sends me a new one. I receive it within 2 days, replace the old one and reboot the phone. I call the 800 # and am told that she needs to submit to the technical service department for review and I should call back in 24 hrs.

I call the 800# again. I am told that I purchased a phone that needs to hook up to a TMobile tower and that I need a phone that hooks to AT&T or Verizon tower which is what is located in my area.

How would I know which type of phone towers are located in my area and which phone I should purchase?

Thanks,

Shelly

Hi mumah265. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:19 am

hagsrus wrote:OK - I've been trying to buy airtime. When I get to checkout and hit process payment it just seems to stop working. My credit card should be on file, but I've re-entered it three times. If I go to payment method in the account it just seems to say enter new credit card. I have a monthly plan to keep existing minutes which gets charged with no apparent problem so the credit card is in the system somewhere!

Hi hagsrus. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To better assist you with your credit card issues, please contact 1-877-836-2368. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby pohlrj137@yahoo.com » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:48 am

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi TVANCEGA. My name is TracFone Maria. You can post your questions here on this thread. How can we help you? Thanks.

I woiuld like to buy one of Tracfone newer phones but want to be able to carry over minutes and data as well as, and ESPECIALLY my extensive contact list in my current Tracfone. How will I be able to make these carryovers?
pohlrj137@yahoo.com

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:36 am

Hi pohlrj137@yahoo.com. My name is TracFone Larry. The phone number and remaining minutes/units can be transferred to another TracFone or Bring Your Own Phone device. Unused minutes carry over when you add an airtime plan. We offer the Transfer Wizard app for Android phones and iPhones. This app lets you copy your contacts or personal content to another Smartphone. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby T-FAN » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:59 am

kjb369151 wrote:Hey, I've been looking around your forms and I can't seem to find any information about joining a forum.
Really, I can't find anything that is pertinent to using this or getting any information about anything that could help me. It seems that all the information that should be in the form is sent by mail to the person who asked it. What the heck is the problem. Why does everything seem to be a great secret and why isn't there someplace to for help for this so called form that you have.

Signed
You make me fell stupid. :oops:

Here you can get free minutes Tracfone Promo Codes

P.S check the expiration date before applying any promotion when you add an air time card
T-FAN

Postby Stocky » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:07 pm

How do i ask a question.
And why do you hide majority of answers to questions?

Stocky
Stocky

Postby sautee123 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:54 pm

I have a question, and I am not able to determine where it should be posted. However, here it is: I have 2 newly activated iPhones in my account which are functional on the Tracfone network. Neither appears on "my devices" in My Account on Tracfone.com. I can determine balances through the iPhones themselves, but I do not know how to restore them to "My devices." I hope that someone can help - or at least advise where I should post this question. Many thanks....
sautee123

Postby TracFone - Katie » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:01 pm

Hi Stocky. My name is TracFone Katie. You can post your questions here and if we can answer it without checking your account, we can post our answers here as well. Should you need further assistance from us, click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

PreviousNext

Return to LG